HOME SAFE REMINDERS AT DISCOVERY SHORES BORACAY:
Taking good care of our guests and colleagues is the very core of the Discovery Resorts’ values.
To ensure the welfare of everyone, we have incorporated more rigid cleanliness and sanitation protocols in all areas of our operations so that we can welcome you to a clean and safe haven. We are dedicated to our promise of cultivating a culture of care so that you can enjoy a beautiful, worry-free stay at Discovery Shores Boracay.
IN THE RESTAURANTS AND IN THE KITCHENS:
- All guests and employees are required to wear a face mask and a face shield.
- All dining tables and chairs are set-up with at least three feet distance.
- All walk-in guests will be asked for the mandatory body temperature check and will be required to fill up the COVID-19 Self-Assessment Health Questionnaire.
- Alcohol dispensers are provided on each table. Upon seating, guests will be asked to sanitize their hands.
- Disposable pouches will be provided for guests to store their masks while they eat.
- Menus are available via QR codes.
- Protective shields are installed on tables.
- Tableware sets are to be set-up upon sitting of guests, together with sanitized cutleries that are wrapped and sealed.
- Tables and chairs are sanitized before and after use.
- Meals are prepared in regularly sanitized kitchens.